Visit our website:


VISIT THE CHAPARRAL KENNEL WEBSITE at: http://www3.sympatico.ca/chaparral/
VISIT THE AMBLECROFT FARM WEBSITE at: http://www3.sympatico.ca/chaparral/amblecroft.html


Friday, January 14, 2011

New Arrivals - PyrSheps Y Litter

IRTH DAY-- January 9th
After patiently waiting her "turn" our little Pooka2 finally has her own puppies to care for.  Pooka2 has yearned for puppies as she watched and tried to foster all the other litters she has come into contact with.  She was apparently anxious for their arrival as they were born 7 days earlier than expected.  Pooka2 herself was also born 5 days earlier than I had expected so I guess it runs in the family.

There are two males and two females, all fawns--of course Pooka2 wouldn't produce anything but a "perfect" pairing :-)))   She is quite pleased with herself

The sire is our own Can & Am Ch. Bellocq du Pic d'Arrouyette and I was thrilled the puppies inherited his rich red fawn colour.

I was away from home when the pups started to arrive but Pooka2 proved quite capable.  Two puppies were born with my husband's supervision and then when I arrived home with my grandchildren they were able to watch the last two be born.  The eldest, my granddaughter, had LOTS of questions after that experience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment